The Final War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Final War

The second war has finaly come. Join up today if you wish to survive it. Join Hogwarts as a student or be a death eater or order member.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Arrabella Heldalakofv

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arrabella Heldalakofv

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-02-07

Arrabella Heldalakofv Empty
PostSubject: Arrabella Heldalakofv   Arrabella Heldalakofv Icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2007 12:58 pm

She was born of a russian family but discovered she had magical powers by age 8. Hated Russia and was summoned to hogwarts.

Was instantly friends with Harry Potter and was a major part in the Battle.

I am Arrabella Heldalakofv. I am 16 and I am a deatheater. My great grandfather was a vampire and i inherited some of his characteristics. i have medium length black hair and dress in black and red. my nails are always the colour of blood.

I wear a locket around my neck but as of yet no-one knows what it contains. it gives me strength each day. i also wear a ruby ring, given to me by my great grandfather. he is always with me when i have an urge to [i]kill.

Last edited by on Wed Feb 07, 2007 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle
Admin

Number of posts : 581
Registration date : 2007-01-24

Arrabella Heldalakofv Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrabella Heldalakofv   Arrabella Heldalakofv Icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2007 1:06 pm

If you take a look at my profile youll see how it is supposed to be done. We need to know your appearence. etc
Back to top Go down
https://thefinalwar.rpg-board.net

Arrabella Heldalakofv
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Final War :: The Enterance Hall :: OOC>Roleplay Character Introduction-
Jump to: